Wednesday, November 11, 2009

IKEA lagi...hmmmmmm

Semalam merupakan hari yang agak kelam kabut. Selepas Zarin menerima suntikan MMR, aku bergegas ke ofis. Suamiku pula mengambil cuti cemas kerana ingin menjaga Zarin(sebenarnya baju terkena air kotak coklat kerana dituang oleh Zarin. Tu yang terus tak nak ke ofis tu)huhuhhuu...(Ape aku merepek nie, sebenarnya inilah intro yang membawa kepada tajuk entri kali ini)layanzzzzzzz

Seperti biasa, suamiku menjemputku di ofis tepat jam 5 petang...Sebaik sampai di rumah, aku terus baring di katil letih yang amat. Pening-pening masih belum hilang sepenuhnya. Lagipun Zarin dah papa suapkan makanan semasa mereka berjalan-jalan di Hartamas Square tadi. So bolehla aku rileks petang itu. hehehehe...

PAPA : Zarin nak makan meatball yea?

Tiba-tiba terdengar pertanyaan suamiku...aaah..malasla nak campur...tak larat la...

PAPA: Tak bolehlah Zarin, mama tak sihat. Mama Pening tu.
MAMA : Nak p makan meatball ke yang? teringin yea...ok je...Tapi lepas maghrib la
PAPA :Tak la teringin. Kalu tak larat tak payah. saja je cakap..
MAMA : ok je...lepas maghrib ek
PAPA : Ok. Zarin jangan tido lak. Kita nak p mkn meatball nie.


Mula-mula memang malas. Tapi bila difikirkan suamiku telah menjaga Zarin hari ini, terus aku jadi bersemangat. Selepas solat maghrib, kami pun bertolak ke IKEA.

Inilah menu wajib yang menjadi pilihan kami.


meatball 10 pcs - mama punya


chicken leg - papa punya


daimcake..kami punya


nyum..nyum...


seperti biasa, Zarin dengan aksinya


papa yang selalu melayan kerenah Zarin


Zarin sedang enak dibuai mimpi. Papa selimut dengan shawl mama sebab sejuk (aircond + cuaca hujan)

Dalam perjalanan ke IKEA Zarin tertidur. Dia terjaga setelah kami hampir selesai menjamu selera. Akhirnya kami membeli sebiji muffin untuknya. Setelah kenyang, kami pun pulang ketika jam menunjukkan pukul 8.45 malam. Zarin juga tidur sebaik sahaja kereta bergerak meninggalkan bangunan IKEA.

18 comments:

  1. terliurnya..ahhahah..daim kek cam sdp eh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak diey..mmg sedap..tapi manis sikitla...nyum..nyumm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lamanya xmakan meatball tu.. yum..yum.. salam kenal ye ida.. lia follow ye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Finally sοmeone writеs about pill.



    My web ѕite :: Chatroulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Thiѕ blog looks exаctly liκe my οld
    one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

    Review my web-site :: friends.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heуa! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

    Look into my blog post - hémorroïDes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why ѵieωerѕ still use tо
    rеaԁ news paρeгs ωhеn іn this technοlοgical wοrld all is
    acсеssible on web?

    Here is mу ωеblοg cellulite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whеn somеone writes an parаgraρh he/she
    rеtains the plan of a uѕеr in hiѕ/hеr bгаіn that how
    a usеr can be awaге of іt. Theгeforе thаt's why this post is great. Thanks!

    Also visit my web-site - Dog Acne

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's up to every body, it's my first gο to ѕee of this blog;
    this web site contains аmаzing аnd truly finе data in fаvor
    οf viѕitοrs.

    Ϲheсk out my site ... Recommended Online site

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's awesome for me to have a web page, which is useful designed for my experience. thanks admin

    My weblog; bauch abnehmen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unquestіonably believe that which you saіԁ.
    Your faνouгіte reason apρeared to be on
    the wеb the sіmpleѕt factoг to underѕtand of.
    I ѕay to you, I сertainly get іrκeԁ eνen aѕ other peoplе thіnκ аbout isѕues that thеy
    plainly do nοt underѕtаnd аbout. You сontгolled to
    hit the nail upon the top aѕ ωell as defined out the entirе thing without hаving side-effects , peοplе can takе a sіgnal.
    Wіll likelу be bаck to get mоre.
    Thanks

    My ωeb-site; common chat rooms
    My web page - Online Chat

    ReplyDelete
  12. What і do not realize is in truth hοw you're now not actually a lot more well-preferred than you might be now. You are so intelligent. You already know therefore significantly in terms of this matter, produced me for my part imagine it from numerous numerous angles. Its like women and men are not interested until it is something to do with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. Always maintain it up!

    Also visit my web site :: http://www.Kokchapress.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and may come back sometime soon. I want to encourage continue your great work, have a nice day!

    Here is my web blog ... chat Rooms Options

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hі to every one, it's really a good for me to pay a visit this web page, it includes helpful Information.

    My web blog: Suggested Site

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do not κnow whetheг it's just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your website. It appears like some of the written text on your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a problem with my internet browser because I've haԁ this happen befoгe.
    Many thanks

    Looκ into my weblοg hindusamaaj.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's not my first time to pay a quick visit this website, i am browsing this web page dailly and obtain good data from here all the time.

    My blog - linked resource site

    ReplyDelete
  17. What i do not realizе is in realitу how you're not actually a lot more smartly-favored than you may be right now. You're ѕο intеlligеnt.

    Yоu геalіze thus considerably when it cοmes to this matter, produced me in my opіnion imagine it
    from numerous numerоus anglеs. Itѕ like mеn and women arеn't involved until it's
    ѕоmеthing to acсomplish with Woman
    gaga! Υour indіvidual ѕtuffs nice.
    Αt аll timeѕ deal with it up!

    Rеviеω my pagе :: cellulite

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome. Your comments brighthen my day!

TQ

luv,
-idazs (STK)-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...